Timpano Compact 4 Channel TPT500.4 Car Audio Amplifier
Small Footprint Technology! HD Sound Quality!
Timpano amplifiers raises power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. The new line delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian technology in compact full range amplifiers on the market. Loaded with features, it provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80-90% in a compact Class D full range amplifier.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Digital class D Brazilian technology allows this amplifier to have a small footprint by integrating a high-speed mosfet power supply with top of line transistors to ensure performance in a small heat sink without compromising performance. Dimensions: 3.93″ depth x 5.02″ width x 2″ height
- POWER: This amplifier is designed to run your stereo system with the power it needs to perform! 500 Watts maximum dynamic RMS power output of 4x 125 Watts at 2 Ohm per channel. Its high efficiency rate of 87% provides more power with less battery consumption.
- BRIDGEABLE: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohm per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 225 Watts RMS
- TECHNOLOGY: A smart electronic 2-way protection circuit protects the amp if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short! Focusing in sound quality, a full range response of 10 to 24,000Hz was used to give the best sound reproduction on this tiny amplifier.
- FEATURES: Heavy Duty 10 Gauge power and speaker wire Inputs. Built-in crossover filters for easy tuning! Choose between a fixed HPF at 90Hz or LPF at 90Hz + 45Hz Bass Boost or just turn it FLAT and use your external crossover or DSP settings. It also includes Variable Gain Control. Level controls are not for adjusting volume. They adjust the amount of signal that is coming into the amplifier from your signal source.
Number of Channels: 4
Max Dynamic Output: 4 x 125 Watts RMS 2 Ohm
4x 100 Watts RMS Power at 2 Ohm 12.6 Volts
4x 50 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohm 12.6 Volts
Bridged 2x 200 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohm 12.6 Volts
Supply Voltage: 10 ~ 15V
Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 24KHz
Crossover Low Pass: Fixed at 90Hz + 45Hz bass boost
Crossover High Pass: Fixed at 90Hz
Signal to Noise: > 90 dB
Harmonic Distortion: < 0.9 % THD
Input Impedance: 20K Ohm
Impedance Output: 2 Ohm
Consumption with Signal Musical: 1A ~ 17A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.93” x 5.02” x 2”
Weight: 1.12 Lbs
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation and connections to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to the equipment connected to the amplifier;
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity;
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: Use a fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.