The KICKER Real Marine standard means your amplifier is purpose-built for your boat. Every KMA and KXMA (and KMA)-Series amp comes complete with anti-corrosive speaker, power and RCA terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal-coated circuit boards and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power connections. KICKER products also undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet or exceed marine industry standards for UV, humidity and saltwater exposure. This unparalleled commitment to engineering quality and maritime safety is why our products truly are "Real Marine."
KXMA1200.2 Marine Amplifier
KickEQ™ delivers as much as an 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 24dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. A full-range RCA output allows you to easily add another amplifier without running new signal cable to your KICKER KMC Media Center.
- Class D Amplifier
- Gain Control With "Gain Match" LED Indicator
- FIT2™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ™ 6dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted, Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware Included
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a free woofer-and-amp configuration app!
This KXMA amplifier delivers as much as 600 watts into two full-range channels. See below for more details.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.