KM 6.5" 4Ω Coaxial
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- IP66 certification (protected from dust and water jets/splash)
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 3/4-Inch PEI Tweeter to Resist Corrosion
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV* and Salt/Fog Exposure**
*ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
This KM 6.5-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 65 watts of recommended power.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.