Truly huge bass
Kicker builds their Solo-Baric® subwoofers for one purpose: to deliver truly huge, supremely accurate bass. The 44L7S84 Solo-Baric L7S™ 8" component subwoofer handles up to 450 watts RMS, enough power to fill any vehicle. Its innovative square cone moves much more air than a conventional 8" round cone, and this sub's made to take anything you can dish out.
The woofer's forged aluminum frame and Santoprene™ rubber surround handle high-level playback, while keeping the cone on track. The injection-molded SoloKon™ polypropylene cone features special back bracing for strength and responsiveness. The sub's two 4-ohm voice coils give you extra flexibility in incorporating this sub into your system. And the UniPlate™ back plate and pole piece are made as a single, solid unit to allow heat to escape the motor. Translation? Kicker designed this sub to take some serious punishment.
- 8" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon™ polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket
- power handling: 240-450 watts RMS
- peak power: 900 watts
- frequency response: 28-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.37 dB
- mounting depth: 4-3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.5-0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.66-1.0 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44L7S84
What's in the box:
- One square 8" dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- 2 Kicker decals
- Template on box lid