Truly huge bass
Kicker builds their Solo-Baric® subwoofers for one purpose: to deliver truly huge, supremely accurate bass. The 44L7S104 Solo-Baric L7S™ 10" component subwoofer handles up to 600 watts RMS, enough power to fill any vehicle. Its innovative square cone moves much more air than a conventional 10" round cone, and this sub's made to take anything you can dish out.
The woofer's forged aluminum frame and Santoprene™ rubber surround handle high-level playback, while keeping the cone on track. The injection-molded SoloKon™ polypropylene cone features special back bracing for strength and responsiveness. The sub's two 4-ohm voice coils give you extra flexibility in incorporating this sub into your system. And the UniPlate™ back plate and pole piece are made as a single, solid unit to allow heat to escape the motor. Translation? Kicker designed this sub to take some serious punishment.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon™ polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket
- power handling: 300-600 watts RMS
- peak power: 1200 watts
- frequency response: 24-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.87 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 1.0-1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44L7S104
What's in the box:
- One square 10" dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- 2 Kicker decals
- Template on box lid