Creating great sound
When you're looking for experience in building great-sounding car speakers, it's tough to beat Kicker. Their CompVX subwoofer lineup applies the lessons learned from the original Kicker Comp line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of expertise in creating great-sounding bass.
Kicker technology at work
Kicker's 44CVX122 12" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone with Kicker's SoloKon™ reinforcement for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed Santoprene rubber surround promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. The sub's cast aluminum basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
This sub handles up to 750 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing, and its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get more power from your mono amplifier. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed Santoprene rubber surround
- cast-aluminum basket
- power handling: 750 watts RMS (375 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 1500 watts
- frequency response: 20-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-11/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.0 - 4.6 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.75 - 2.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44CVX124
What's in the box:
- One 12" Round dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer
- Owner's manual
- Template on the box lid