KICKER CompC 8-Inch (20cm) Subwoofer, DVC, 4-Ohm, 200W
Product of experience
When it comes to bass, Kicker has a long and proven pedigree of putting out great subs. The Kicker CompC line has its roots in the original Kicker Comp line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of experience in the art of bass.
Kicker technology at work
Kicker's 44CWCD84 8" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed foam surround promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. The sub's steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
This sub handles up to 200 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing, and its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get more power from your mono amplifier. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
- Featured in our article: Best 8" car subwoofers for 2023
- 8" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed foam surround
- power handling: 200 watts RMS (100 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 400 watts
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-7/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.50 - 1.20 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.66 - 1.20 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44CWCD84
What's in the box:
- One 8" dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- 2 Kicker decals
- Template on box lid
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.