KICKER CompC 10-Inch (25cm) Subwoofer, DVC, 4-Ohm, 300W
Product of experience
When it comes to bass, Kicker wrote the book, as they were among the first to create subs and amps for cars. The Kicker CompC line has its roots in the original Kicker Comp subwoofer line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of experience in the art of bass. The CompC Series 44CWCD104 10" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed foam surround with its familiar yellow stitching promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target.
This sub handles up to 250 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing. Its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get maximum power from a mono amplifier, or to wire it into a multi-sub setup. The sub's steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed foam surround
- handles up to 250 watts RMS (125 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 500 watts
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-13/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.00 - 2.40 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44CWCD104
What's in the box:
- One 10" dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- 2 Kicker decals
- Template on box lid
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.