JBL Apex PA1502 Compact 2-channel powersports amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 2
That's a power amplifier?
You won't believe how much sound comes out of this tiny amp. JBL's Apex PA1502 puts out two channels of 100 watts RMS from a chassis that's smaller than a shoe. It'll fit in almost any little nook or cranny on your UTV, motorcycle, or boat, bringing the joy of music to your outdoor fun.
Versatility and control
You can also use this amp in bridged 1-channel mode to power a sub with 300 watts RMS. Selectable high- and low-pass filters let you tune the signals to match your speakers and subs, while a bass boost adds punch to the low end. The tough aluminum chassis and conformal-coated circuit boards protect the amp against the weather. The controls are protected behind an aluminum panel.
- compact 2-channel amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- selectable high- or low-pass filter (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Class D amp technology (frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz)
- weather-resistant aluminum chassis
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wire-to-RCA adapters for speaker-level inputs included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 25A
- dimensions: 9"W x 1-3/4"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # APEX PA1502
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel amplifier
- 2 Speaker to RCA adapters
- Two 25-amp ATO fuses (1 installed/1 spare)
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Four 5" Zip ties
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean)
- 2 Window stickers
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.