Kicker optimized the 44TL7S102 enclosure for their legendary 10" Solo-Baric™ square subwoofer. This 2-ohm sub handles up to 600 watts RMS without breaking a sweat, and its innovative square cone moves much more air than a conventional 10" round cone. Power this enclosure with a nice amp, and you will experience world-shaking bass.
The woofer's forged aluminum frame and Santoprene™ rubber surround handle high-level playback, while keeping the cone on track. The injection-molded SoloKon™ polypropylene cone features 360-degree, constant-contact back bracing for strength and responsiveness. And the UniPlate™ back plate and pole piece are made as a single, solid unit to allow heat to escape the motor. Translation? Kicker designed this sub to take some serious punishment.
Kicker covers the solid MDF enclosure with black carpeting, along with an embroidered Kicker logo. Heavy internal bracing gives you a solid base for the subwoofer. Rounded corners help the enclosure to fit in tighter spaces. The specially engineered port increases bass response, and the enclosure's 2-ohm impedance allows you to draw maximum power from your amplifier. Strong, innovative, and powerful, Kicker made the 44TL7S102 enclosure to deliver no-holds-barred bass.
- ported enclosure with one 10" Solo-Baric L7S subwoofer
- medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm impedance
- handles up to 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- 21-1/2"W x 15"H x 10"D1 x 6-1/2"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44TL7S102
What's in the box:
- Vented truck-style enclosure loaded with one Solo-Baric 10" square subwoofer
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" Pan head screws
- Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- 2 Kicker stickers